Monday, July 4, 2011

Too many pictures??

Is it possible to take too many pictures?? I'm just curious because I have a feeling I'm going to be classified as one of those crazy moms that always has her camera out. I mean, just today, for example, I took about 100 pics at our 4th of July celebration...and there were no fireworks or anything. Those were just "hanging around" pics. There's something about having a baby that makes you not want to miss any moment. I feel like I want to capture every new moment or experience, and I'm sad if for some reason I go off and leave my camera. Good thing these days we have the iPhone. A lot of my pics have been captured on my phone. Oh well, I guess I'll just be crazy!! When you've got a face like this to capture, it's hard not to be!!







0 comments: