Monday, July 18, 2011

He's growing too fast!!

 I can't believe my little guy is actually sitting in his Bumbo chair. The box said for ages 3 months and up, but I decided to go ahead and stick him in it to see how he did. He's always been strong, and good at holding his head up. As you can see from the pictures, he did such a good job. He loves to be up and looking around, so this was perfect. Daisy was at the house with me when I first put him in it, so she sat next to him and talked to him. I wanted to make sure he wasn't going to fall over or forward. He did great. He sat for a long time looking around and smiling. I was able to cook dinner, and make banana pudding for my brother who was coming home from Colorado. I think this is going to be one of his favorite things...and probably mine too!! I'm so excited that he likes it and can sit in it, but it was a sad reminder that he's growing so fast! I'm not gonna lie...I got the tight throat, "I think I'm gonna cry" feeling when I first put him in it. But, I was strong and we had a good time watching him enjoy it. 

0 comments: