Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Astro's Game & David Crowder

Saturday night we left Kaden with my parents for the first time. OK, I left him a few times to run to the store, or once when I didn't feel good so I could take a nap, but I think this was the longest amount of time we've ever left him. I'll admit that I cried...just a little as we drove off. Luckily, we were taking a couple guys from the youth group with us, so they didn't let me cry long.

 Because Micah is from Dallas, we're not really allowed to be Astro's fans in our house, so we weren't really going to watch the game. Although one of the kids we took, it was his first time to ever see a baseball game live. Anyway, we went because it was Family Faith night at the Ballpark, and the David Crowder Band was playing. Since it's their last year on tour, Micah really wanted to see them live. We showed up to the game in the 4th inning, and bought cheap tickets at the very top. We knew we could move down for the concert.
 Micah anxiously awaited the Concert...in his RANGERS shirt, I'd like to point out. 
 We were still pretty high up for the concert. It was more crowded than we thought it was going to be, but we enjoyed it. The band did a great job, and we had a good time!
 Here's a shot of the boys before we left. I was definitely outnumbered, and I missed my baby like crazy, but we had a good time!! I told my parents when we picked Kaden up that I hoped they enjoyed it cause it was going to take a me a while before I left him again. I need to recover! (Sad...I know!!)

0 comments: