Thursday, December 1, 2011

Crafting

This is why I have a love/hate relationship with the holidays. I have so many ideas, plans, desires, etc... and no time to do all of them. Do you see this mess. Micah tells me often that my crafting spills all over the house. I have a bad habit of starting a new project before finishing the current project. There's not enough help for me out there. 
 There is a project that I have finished. It was super easy, fun & turned out really cute. I made some Christmas ornaments. Below are the supplies needed. I simply coated the inside of clear Christmas ornaments with some mop & glo, then poured in the glitter. 
Ta da...final product. I did several in a bunch of different sizes. I had my sister & her friend make some too. I love the final product on my tree. 


0 comments: