Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Zoo

Yesterday, my friend Melanie & I took our sweet boys to the zoo. We've been patiently waiting until we thought they were old enough to "enjoy" it, and I think we did good. Not that the boys knew exactly what was going on, but I think we all had a good time. 
 Meet Melanie & sweet Carson. Carson is almost exactly 3 months older than Kaden. Melanie & I taught 4th grade together for 4 years. We both quit to stay home with our little guys. We're loving watching our boys grow together!!
 The boys loved crawling all over the giraffe. 
 Chilling with the goats in the petting zoo.


 I think the mommies had more fun looking at the animals. The boys weren't too impressed just yet.
 That monkey in the back was posing for us!
 I love these boys, and love that Kaden already has a BFF to grow up with.
We love our play dates with Melanie & Carson, and look forward to many more zoo days together!!!

0 comments: