Thursday, November 29, 2012

Still Thankful!

Remember me? I'm the one that started posting the "30 Days of Thankful" posts, got to day 7, then disappeared. Well, I'm still thankful & I'm back. To say I've been in a bit of a blogging funk, would be an understatement. I've just been so busy, but I'm trying to enjoy every moment of this holiday season! I think about blogging a lot, but that hasn't materialized lately. But, since I am so very blessed & thankful, I'm going to condense all "thankful" posts into one blog post. Here we go...
(you've already seen 1-7)

I am so very thankful for:
1. My Savior
2. My husband
3. My sweet Kaden
4. My parents
5. My brother & sisters
6. The family I married into
7. Snuggles
8. That my sister's adoption was made final, and she's officially a Gilbert
9. Our church family
10. Our youth kiddos
11. Our home
12. Two cars that run & are paid for
13. My job...a mommy
14. Play dates at the park
15. Friends
16. Our health
17. That my husband is following his dream
18. More time with Micah since he's not working 100 hours a week
19. Extended family
20. Vacations
21. That my husband is way stronger than me, and helps keep me grounded
22. Grandparents that are still alive and doing well
23. Prayer
24. The Bible & the truth it speaks
25. Mentors that speak into our lives
26. The education we were able to get at A&M...and all the memories it came with 
27. That we were able to travel to Korea for Micah's brother's wedding. A once in a lifetime opportunity
28. Mornings that we can sleep in
29. Chocolate...yes, I went there! 
30. That we live in the great US and have so much more than we realize!

For this, and so much more, I am thankful. And I try to remember that everyday, even the bad ones!

0 comments: