Monday, November 5, 2012

My Little Monkey

We don't celebrate Halloween. Usually we have a church carnival or function. I hadn't really thought about a costume for K. I had tossed a few ideas around of costumes I might make, but wasn't sold on any of them. Then a friend of mine told me where there was a good sale, so I decide to pick up this sock monkey outfit. There was just one problem...K hates hats! And without the hat, it wasn't much of a costume...
 I had him entertained for a few minutes with a sucker & his swing, but it didn't last long before he started ripping the hat off. I just wanted one cute pic...I didn't get it.





Oh well...he's still a cute monkey. I can't say that I blame him either...it's been too hot to dress up in full body suits with a hat!

1 comments:

The Links said...

Such a cute little costume!!