Thursday, April 19, 2012

We're leaving on a jet plane...

Or something like that!! 

Saturday morning, before the sun's even out, we'll be flying to Dallas. And once we meet up there with the rest of Micah's family, we'll be off to Seoul, South Korea. Can you believe it?? Our little family, Kaden included, along with some of Micah's family are headed to Korea. Micah's brother Zach, who lives and works in Seoul, is getting married. So, we're going to be apart of the big celebration. I never thought I'd be going to Korea. I honestly never even really had a desire. I'd thought about traveling to other places. And I've always had this secret desire to adopt from China, but I never thought I'd actually be traveling there. Right now, I'm overwhelmed with emotions. Mostly nervous. I'm not a fan of flying, especially 15 hour flights. And I'm super nervous about a 15 hour flight with an almost 1 year old. But, I'm sure all will be fine. I know we'll get to see and do things that we might not otherwise have ever had the chance to do! 

So, as nervous as I am, I'm excited and anxious as well. I have high hopes of updating my blog during the trip so that you can see what we're up to. That, and so that I'm not totally overwhelmed with updating when I get back. We'll see if that happens. 

Until then, wish us luck. Pray...hard...for us!! 

0 comments: