Thursday, October 27, 2011

2nd Field Trip

Today Kaden and I "chaperoned"our second field trip with my mom. She took her class to Dewberry Farm. We had so much fun! It's too bad Kaden didn't enjoy it as much as I did. However, I know for sure we'll be taking more trips as a family once he gets older. I can't wait until we can take him, and he can actually enjoy it!  
 With Grammy on the wagon ride. 
 On the wagon ride.
 Passing the sunflower patch. I love sunflowers!
 Kaden got to pick his very own pumpkin!
 I don't think he thought it was as much fun as we did!
 Look at the goats. If he was a little older, he could have fed them. One day...

 This thing was called the black mamba. It was basically a swing. I held him while we were swinging. He wasn't quite sure what to think.
 At the entrance to the corn maze.
We had fun today. I'm glad I went, cause now I know I can't wait to take him back!!

0 comments: