Thursday, October 27, 2011

2 Teeth

Last night at bath time, I attempted to get pictures of Kaden's 2 teeth. I noticed he had a tooth coming in at the beginning of this month. You couldn't really see it, but you could feel the points if you rubbed his gums. Now both of his bottom, front teeth have come in. They're still hard to see, but definitely more noticeable. Since he loves bath time so much, I knew it'd be easy to get smiles from him. I was trying to see if I could get the teeth to appear in pictures. Getting a smile was the easy part. The hard part was getting the camera at the right angle, snapping the picture at the right time, and trying to keep the camera dry. He gets so excited, he starts kicking and splashing. Usually I get a bath too...rather I want one or not. 
 So, it took several attempts, but you can just barely see the two little teeth he has at the bottom.
 It looks like two little white dots, but they are definitely teeth.

 After several shots, he became more interested in the wash cloth, and getting a big enough smile was not going to happen!

 We'll keep trying!!

0 comments: