Monday, August 29, 2011

New Toy


Kaden got a new toy. I know it might be kinda early, but I wanted to find a way to help strengthen his upper body, so we bought a jumper. He loves to be "stood up," and he loves to be able to look around and see things, so I thought he'd enjoy this. 


Can't you just see the anticipation in his face. He sat patiently while mom read the instructions, and put the toy together.



Yes, those are the "tools" I used to put this sucker together. Maybe not the safest options, but they worked. 


This is phase one complete. It's probably best that the only other person in the house at the time of assembly was Kaden. I'm sure the pics of me trying to wrestle the bungee chords on this thing to attach them would have been priceless, to say the least. I'm pretty sure I used every muscle in my body. 



Phase 2, the seat, complete.



 All the pieces assembled, and put into place. It's only missing one thing!


There he is. I don't think he knew what was going on. There was so much to look at and see. So many noises and lights. 



And you can see his feet don't quite touch the ground, but they'll be there before we know it!



I think he likes it! He's sat in it quite a bit. We have to use a towel or blanket behind his back cause the seat is so big, but it won't be long before he fits perfectly!



**I decided after this that all future toys will be assembled by daddy!!!**

0 comments: