Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dedication

13 "For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well."
Psalms 139:13-14

This past Sunday we dedicated Kaden. It was a great ceremony. Mom sang her dedication special, "Masterpiece", and we had a slide show playing while she sang.
 Unfortunately, Grandparents, Great-Grandparents & all were up with us, so we didn't get many photos.
 And we took off so quick after church to get lunch ready for everyone, we didn't even get a family picture.
But, pictures or not, we had a great time. We are so blessed to have Kaden, and thank God every day for choosing us to be his parents. 

1 comments:

The Links said...

I am so glad that you blogged about this because I need to get on the ball and figure out what I need to do at our church to have Pearson dedicated.