Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy's Day

Today we celebrated a very special day. It was especially significant this year. Micah & I are both very fortunate to have such great fathers. In a world where more and more kids are growing up fatherless, we were blessed with two loving fathers that raised us in Godly homes. Both of us had dad's who not only provided for our health and well-being, but provided for us with love. This father's day was even more special because it's the first year Micah was able to celebrate being a dad. He's only been at it for 6 weeks, but he's like a pro. He was made to be Kaden's daddy, and Kaden is one lucky kid to have such a great father. Micah loves our little boy. I can't wait to see both of them continue to grow closer in their relationship with each other. Thanks to the loving fathers we had, Micah & I are able to love and raise Kaden in a loving home. To our dad's: THANK YOU for loving us and being the best dad's in the world!!


Me & my dad at our rehearsal dinner. Father/Daughter Dance.


Me & dad on our wedding day


3 generations of McMahons. Micah with his dad, & Kaden with his daddy.


Brand new daddy already in love.


This will probably always be one of my favorite pictures of the two men in my life.

Happy Father's Day dad, Pops, & Micah! I love you all!

0 comments: