Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fruit 'n Yogurt Snacks {Kaden Approved}

On this edition of Kaden Approved:
 I couldn't think of what to use for this week's series... like there aren't a hundred things to choose from. And then it dawned on me this morning as Little Man was downing these snacks by the handful.
 He likes to eat...food of all kinds. And he goes through liking and unliking some foods. But so far, he LOVES these snacks. 
 Really, he likes any kind of gummy fruit snacks. However, I can't really get him to eat yogurt or drink much milk. So when I found these, I thought I'd try them. 
 He will literally put as many as he can in his mouth. I have to slow him down.
 And he was watching me like I was going to take them from him. Maybe it's because I "taste test" one every now and then. :)
 Here he's trying to pick up all the remaining snacks on his tray...no snack left behind. 
 They're probably not the healthiest snack in the world, but he does eat lots of fruits & veggies. These are just easy to keep in his bag...in case of *emergency*. You know... like when we're walking through the store and I just need to entertain him while I grab the last few items. :)
So there you have it. A snack that is Kaden Approved. There are tons of snacks that are approved by Kaden. I just happen to pick this one for today's edition. 

1 comments:

The Links said...

Pearson would LOVE those. I'll have to try them. He loves yogurt covered raisins. You are doing awesome with your Kaden Approved series. I can't wait to see what else he loves. I still don't have a post in the works yet for Pearson Approved!! I better get on it!!