Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My New Hobby



I've started something I never thought I'd get into! Yep...Zumba! I've heard all about it. Heard it's a great workout....people love it...it's fun! All positive things. But, I knew it was dancing, mostly, and I just didn't see myself getting into it. However, a friend from church invited me to a class, and I agreed to go. Mostly as moral support for her. I wasn't really looking forward to it. 1 class....that's all it took! Now I'm addicted! I love going! We try to go almost every night....except Wednesday because of church, and Friday because we usually have plans. But I'm loving it. I sweat...a lot! But I feel like I'm actually working out, and I don't hate every second of it. So, that's my new addiction. If you haven't tried it...you should! My mom even goes with me! And if we don't know a move...we just make up our own and laugh at each other! It's fun...try it!

0 comments: