Monday, May 21, 2012

Waffe Time

Kaden's a fan of waffles in the morning. Mommy is too. They're easy to pop in the toaster. I buy the blueberry & strawberry flavored waffles, and he eats them dry.  
  I use to break little pieces off and put them on his tray. I'd leave the rest of the waffle sitting on the table until he let me know he needed a refill.
 A lot of times in the morning, I'll make use of his confinement in the highchair to unload the dishwasher, get dinner in the crock pot going, etc. One morning, I looked over, and apparently he had decided that he was too big for the little pieces.
 He had grabbed the big piece of waffle, and was enjoying it. I started laughing at him, and he gave me his sweet little "I know I'm cute" grin.
 It's true...he is cute!! And he's getting too big for his own britches! 

1 comments:

The Links said...

Pearson LOVES waffles too. He eats one almost every morning!