Monday, August 1, 2011

Just another day...






Today Kaden woke up in such a good mood. After he ate and played on his mat, I laid him on my bed so I could get some stuff done in my room.



He was so happy & smiley that I decided to get out my camera. He was posing for me the whole time.




He had some of the biggest grins, and even a few little giggles.



Look at that face! How can you not love it??




After taking several pics, I put him in his pack-n-play so I could get ready. He was perfectly content there.




However, all the play & pictures wore him out. It didn't take him long to fall fast asleep. (I love how he always sleeps with at least one arm up...sometimes both!)



After his nap, we decided to venture out. We went to WalMart & Hobby Lobby. He was so good! He just chilled in his seat while mommy shopped. 


We ended our busy day with daddy & Olive Garden. He was good there too! He sat while we ate. He didn't get fussy until the very end. Probably due to the dirty diaper he'd created. I'm not sure why he always insists on dirtying his diaper while we're out to eat!?!


He was such a good boy for mom today! We had so much fun! I love my job!!

1 comments:

Chaos and Coffee said...

He is precious...love that big smile.