Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Blog Post

I realize that I have not blogged in quite some time. I'm am just now getting to the point where I'm starting to feel decent. I'm not having 24/7 morning sickness like I was, and I'm able to actually enjoy part of my day. I still move slow, and I'm not at 100%, although I have a feeling I won't be until I have this baby. Usually I do good throughout the day until about 6:00 pm. Then extreme exhaustion and nausea set in, and I'm pretty much done for the night. Medicine still helps a little, but my bed time is 9:00 on the dot. On the weekends, when I try to push myself, I can tell what time it is without a clock. At 9:00, my body is done!!


So, needless to say, I've just been trying to get by. Little things, like blogging, have been pushed to the side. My work day gets most of my energy and attention, and the rest is just survival. The past 2 weeks I've been good, and I've actually been cooking my poor husband dinner. He's been such a trooper the last 5 1/2 months! I would not have survived without him!

So, I just wanted to give everyone an update on my progress, and let you all know I am going to try to pick up blogging again. We'll see how this goes! I have a lot of catching up to do!!

0 comments: