Wednesday, March 17, 2010

1 Whole Year

Micah and I just celebrated our first (of many) anniversary. We still can't believe it's been a year already. It's flown by!! We spent a long weekend together in San Antonio. I promise to post about that separately. This post is about my gift. I thought that the trip was our gift to each other. Ooops! Micah got me a gift, which turns out is actually for both of us.
This is what I got:


Not the camera, that was my wedding gift. The lens is the new part. It's mainly for taking pictures up close with the background blurred. I took this picture with it:


Micah is standing in front of a lake with a bunch of flamingos. I'm so excited to learn more about the lens and my camera. I've been looking for photography classes. Hopefully I can find something for the summer.

0 comments: