Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

Check out these cool cupcakes. I'm going to be honest, I stole the idea from a friend (thanks Amber!). I had fun making them, and was so proud...until I showed them to my husband. This is how the conversation went.
Me: Look hunny, aren't these cool. Do they look like fireworks?
Micah: They look like spider webs.
Me: What?!?
Micah: Yeah, they look like fireworks.

Men!!! They're no fun! Anyway, I had fun making them, and I think those that had one enjoyed eating them! Happy 4th of July!!!

(It's not the best picture. I forgot to take on before I left my house, so I took one once we got to our destination. However, they had already traveled and been dug into. You get the idea though)

1 comments:

Mrs. W said...

Angela and I discussed the "spiderweb" thing too. At least we'll be prepared for Halloween too! LOL