Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kemah Weekend

Last Friday was my last day of school. Micah decided to celebrate with me by taking me to Kemah for the night. We stayed on the boardwalk at the Kemah Boardwalk Inn. I've always wanted to stay there, and I was finally able to. We had so much fun!!! We've decided to make it an annual trip... celebrating summer!





Friday night was the first firework show. We got tons of pics. Just decided to share one. I thought it was cool!

The ferris wheel at night. With the moon in the background. 

The fireworks are in the background, but the stranger we asked to take our picture didn't really know how to work the camera. so, it's a little blurry!

The view from our room when we woke up. We had a great time. We spent the day in Galveston walking the strand and having lunch outside! I can't wait to do it again next year!







0 comments: