Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Recent Happenings

So, I realize I've become pretty bad at keeping up with the blog. Apparently I can only handle so many things. Work, house buying, wedding planning, blogging, running (to prepare for the wedding), etc...


Micah and I are still in the process of buying a house. It's taking the bank a REALLY long time to get the water turned on, and until they do that, we can't get our inspections. So, we're looking at pushing our closing date back, which runs right into the wedding and honeymoon. Right now, we're just praying we have a house to come home to. Whether or not it's livable is an added bonus!!

As of today, we are 17 days away from the wedding! I know, it's crazy! It's hard for me to believe. Every day, I realize how close we're getting and it's so exciting. While I feel like it's forever away, I know it's right around the corner. 

I think that's everything right now. It seems like there's not much going on, yet we're crazy busy and I'm sure we will be for the next 17 days!

0 comments: