Monday, May 6, 2013

The Circus

 A couple of weekends ago, a friend invited us to go to the small circus that had come to town. I'm not sure when the last time was that I went to the circus. I don't remember it at all, but I know I've been. So that tells you it's been a while. We weren't sure how Kaden would do, but he loved it. He sat & watched the whole time. 

Before the circus started, they had animals out that you could ride. We put Kaden on the horses. He thought he was big stuff!! He loved it!


 My mom & sister, along with friends from church went with us. I think everyone enjoyed it. 

 I know he enjoyed chowing down on this corn dog!!
 This is his buddy Estela. He say "stewa." He pronounces his "Ls" as "Ws"
 My silly little boy loved the acrobats, animals & motorcycles! 

 And even the big kids had fun!!
I'm sure we'll be going to more Circus shows in our future!!

0 comments: