Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

My Labor day has been pretty laborless. (I don't think that's a word, but it works!) It's been relaxing. Full of friends and family, but relaxing non the less. Friday I came home from school and took a nap. Then Friday night we had dinner with my parents at our house. Saturday morning we had a few errands to run and a few things to do, and then, I took a nap. Saturday night, we had friends over for dinner. Sunday, we had church and then went to lunch. And then, you guessed it, I took a nap. After that we went to my parents for dinner. When we got home, Micah painted our living room. I had painted it this bright, blue color over the summer that turned out not as great as I thought it would. We hoped it would grow on us, but it didn't. So last night, Micah repainted. I fell asleep, but he stayed up until 3:30 am painting, and putting everything back together. He wanted me to be surprised when I woke up! He's so great! I wish everyone had a husband as great as mine!!


Today, we're keeping with the theme of the weekend. We're being pretty lazy. I'm going to do some laundry and then possibly...take a nap. Our house needs to be cleaned and the garage does too, but the weather is not pretty, so I'm not sure there will be much working in the garage.

I hope your long weekend was as relaxing as ours!!

0 comments: