Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I normally don't like to make new years resolutions. I think they're made to be broken. They're more like things you know you should do, but you're not going to...and maybe if you make it a "resolution", give it a fancy name, you might keep it. Not! So, though I don't usually do this, I decided to set some goals. We'll see if calling it a "goal" is any better. :-)


* Lose weight (get back into shape). I did really good before the wedding, so I know I can do it!
* Do better at staying clean & organized (home, car, & classroom). So far, my car and classroom are good. 2 out of 3 isn't bad!
* Learn more about photography. I have a great camera, I just need to learn to use it. And learn to edit more.
* Learn & cook new and fun recipes
* Learn to sew & possibly piano lessons
* Make sure to get in quiet time/devotional time daily
* Be smart in spending $$. Simplifying life.

Most of these are more like lifestyle changes, which Micah and I are both trying to work on. Any ideas, suggestions, and/or helpful hints would be great! :-)

0 comments: